Monday, August 26, 2019

Try This 12-week Yoga Burn Challenge

Try This 12-week Yoga Burn Challenge





Often people think I’m just naturally trim... and while I’ve never lost like 50 pounds, I’ve lost as much as 20 pounds and YES I have to work hard for my body. 
 
Now, as I’ve gotten older, busier and taken on more responsibilities I had to adjust as 2 hours at the gym 6 days a week just wasn’t doable anymore! So I now have to work smarter, not harder. 

 
And this is how Yoga Burn was created, I didn’t want to miss out on my Yoga practice, or my workout, but I didn’t have time to do both, and I NEED both to look and feel my best. 

 
This vigorous style of Yoga works your whole body while getting your heart rate up into that sweet spot to help burn fat, boost your metabolism and burn calories. 

 
It’s what I rely on to stay in shape and more importantly, I still get all of the feel good vibes from my Yoga practice. 

 
I think you’re really going to love these at home, Yoga inspired workouts that are fun, effective and packed full of variety to keep it fresh!


Fot More click here Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment